Move, breathe, Meditate, Rest Online
Online streamed classes are now available via Zoom Cloud Meetings.
Maintain your practice at home and still connect as a community with my online classes via Zoom Cloud Meetings.
Here’s how to join a class online:
- Single class $7 or you can purchase a weekly unlimited class pass on Sundays or Monday mornings for $20.
- Then download Zoom to your device. I recommend a tablet or laptop or PC – mobile phone screens can be a little too small.
- You will receive a link to a meeting (class) via email.
- 15 mins before the meeting (class) sign in to Zoom and the meeting so we can iron out any issues with audio or video before the class starts.
- You can make the audio louder by syncing your device to your Bluetooth speaker.
- Turn off your mic when the class starts please, it means less distortion of the class audio – everyone will hear better.
- If you don’t want to be seen you can also turn of your video, I’ll instruct you when the time is appropriate after set up.
- Have your props ready, mat, bolster or pillows/blankets, blankets, water, etc.
- Wear comfy clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Make sure you have space to move around in.
- Yes, it’s totally okay if kids join in, wander in and out etc. It’s a wonderful way to plant the seed of yoga into their lives and they learn a lot by watching us.
- Any questions, just email me.